Woodmoor Homes for Sale
Ponderosa Pines and Grassy Meadows on the Palmer Divide!
Woodmoor, Colorado, is a community encompassing approximately 2,000 acres of land with fifty-one miles of roadway serving approximately 9,000+ residents. Established in 1971, Woodmoor is close to built-out with homes on most of the approximately 2972 lots.
Woodmoor is situated in the northern part of unincorporated El Paso County, straddling the Palmer Divide near the town of Monument and about 25 minutes from downtown Colorado Springs. Woodmoor lands include forests of ponderosa pines, grassy meadows, and hilly areas with a wide variety of vegetation.
Located 5 minutes from Downtown Monument, 25 minutes to Downtown Colorado Springs, and about an hour to Downtown Denver, Woodmoor is perfectly located to be close to everything you need, and just far away enough to be peaceful and quiet.
Keep scrolling down to see listings of homes for sale in Woodmoor!
The Country Club at Woodmoor
A community gathering spot for Woodmoor residents for over 50 years!
The Country Club at Woodmoor offers an 18-hole Championship Golf Course, 4 heated hard-indoor tennis courts, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a full-service bar and grill, yoga, pilates, spin classes, Nordic Skiing and More! It was voted BEST VALUE for Private Courses by Colorado Avid Golfer!
Nestled in Woodmoor, a prestigious community in Monument, CO, at an altitude of more than 7,300 feet, there are unparalleled views of Pikes Peak, and a sea of Ponderosa Pine trees; you would be hard pressed to find a more beautiful country club setting anywhere in the country!
Being in Lewis Palmer School District 38 is a huge advantage for your kids future. Just look at some of these highlights from the 2018-2019 school year, from the D38 Website:
- D38 continues to be accredited with distinction by the state of Colorado
- Prairie Winds and Lewis-Palmer elementary schools earned John Irwin Schools of Excellence Awards
- LPSD was selected among the 2019 Best Communities for Music Education by the NAMM Foundation
- Prairie Winds Elementary School Competitive Chess Club won first place in their division at the
National Elementary Chess Championship
- Palmer Ridge High School received the College Success Award from GreatSchools
- Bear Creek Elementary School Odyssey of the Mind Team competed in the World Championship Competition
- Lewis-Palmer and Palmer Ridge high school students participated in DECA State Competitions
- FBLA students from Palmer Ridge High School competed in the State Competition
- Palmer Ridge High School ranked 18th among the Best High Schools in Colorado, according to U.S. News & World Report
- Lego Robotics Teams at Bear Creek and Lewis-Palmer elementary schools competed in the Challenger Learning Center Engineering Design Challenge Competition
- Palmer Ridge High School Bearbotics Team (which includes students from both LPHS and PRHS) competed in the World Championship Competition
- Lewis-Palmer High School Basketball Team, Palmer Ridge Football Team, and Lewis-Palmer High School Volleyball Team won Colorado State Championships
- A number of LPSD teachers also received prestigious awards during the 2018-2019 school year. Some of those awards include Teacher of the Year, Teacher Facilitator of the Year, Teacher of the Month, Teacher Appreciation Awards, and more.
Located at 1315 Lake Woodmoor Drive, Lewis Palmer Elementary School “is a special place where a sense of community is what defines us. Working together with our families, we take care of each other and we support learning. Through this, we create an environment where children achieve and thrive. We invite you to partner with us!” – Jenny Day, Principal
Located at 1776 Woodmoor Dr, Lewis Palmer Middle School values and educates the whole child in a culture that is supportive and safe. As a community of learners, LPMS provides a challenging and engaging environment that meets the unique learning needs of all students by exploring their passion for life-long learning and becoming responsible contributors to our ever-changing world.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.